Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Posting anyway....

I have a tendency, being a quasi optimist, to want the world to see that best happy part of me. Unfortunately, that means my blog seems to go silent when I have nothing "good" to say. Like now for instance. So, in the spirit of being completely honest with and about myself I've decided to post anyway.

I am sick. As in, I can't breathe through my nose, my head is exploding and my body aches. On top of the ultimate joy of illness I am of late struggling with a bout of depression brought on by almost 4 months of cleaning what is essentially my eternally dirty house. AND juggling a baby and two dogs out of the house on the whim of a perspective home buyer who doesn't even make it INSIDE the house!! Even better is the fact that we have no idea where we'll be in the near future and cannot plan anything. Including a vacation. Of which we have not partaken of the bliss of since we conceived our almost 2 year old Baze.

Rant over? Yes, I think so. On a happy note.....or at least a mostly happy note. I have developed some really great friendships at the YMCA since I've been walking 5 days a week. I'm really excited that I've been keeping up on the fitness plan!! Yay Me!
The End.

2 comments:

DK said...

Yay you!!

I hear you. Selling the house sucks. Ew. And I definitely hear you on the perpetual dirtiness.

You guys so need a vacation. So you should go, even just for the weekend, even just to, like, Deerfield. Send the dogs to the kennel, your realtor has a key...done!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.