Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh Sweet Bazie!

Just a quick note. I have to note this so I will remember a (two?) cute Bazism.
Baze has recently discovered his pockets. Which truly, is making me realize how amazing pockets really are. They mean you can go around picking up more and More and MORE rocks and sticks and still have your hands free to point at things(emphatically!!) and name them (ie...Mon!=Moon, Papee!=Puppy, Cawe!!=Car!!). So the really cute thing is that his version of the word Pocket is actually Pocky...just like his ride-on rocket is referred to as a "Rocky".....ugh. Little precious man....

2 comments:

DK said...

You know, pockets are cool. And, since I've been sans white coat this year (too scary for the crazies) I'm noticing just how sparse they are in women's attire. I hope Baze knows how lucky he is. Now go get that boy some cargo pants!

Robin said...

Kyle loved his pockets... he used them to carry his action figures! It makes me wonder what treasures Luke will store in his!