Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Bazie....

I just thought I should record some of the cute things my Bazie does now, before I forget them.

Kisses: He gives the cutest kisses. He hasn't quite figured out how to make the pucker sound, when he goes to give you a kiss he snuffs in through his nose. I think it's how he makes the pucker sound....soooooooooo cute.

Puppies:....Baze pronounces the word puppies ....Babouf..... I think the "f" sound approximates the "s" sound......Adorable!

Singing and dancing....Bazie likes to sing and dance all the time. Generally, he sings the "Brother John" Tune....and dancing...well he's got all the moves...from the Booty wiggle to the shoulder shake!

Counting: Bazie likes to point at things and pretend to count them. He did it first one day when we were getting ready for swim class. I have a series of decorative buttons on my suit and one day he pointed at one and said "uh"...then the next one "bu"..."uh" ..."oh"....etc......he's a genius!

His flirty "I'm Shy" smile. First, let me just tell you Baze is NOT shy. In the least. In fact quite the opposite. So its doubly funny when he walks up to some strange little girl or woman. Lifts one shoulder and tips his head so his ear touches that shoulder and SMILES...the cutest, most flirtatious smile he can muster.... He's gonna be a heart breaker!

You know there will be more on this subject.....

No comments: